Monday, October 22, 2007

You made them! PAY your own child support!!!

UP FOR BID IS MY FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO MY EX-WIFE.

THIS AUCTION IS FOR MY CHILD SUPPORT ARREARS AS ASSIGNED BY ORDER OF THE

FAMILY COURT IN MARTINEZ, CALIFORNIA



This excerpt taken from an Ebay auction!

The guy goes on to talk about how he drove for thousands of miles for years on end to visit his kids on the weekends. Blah Blah Blah. Sure it makes it look as you're a stand-up guy if you try to see them but kids don't live off of attention alone. Love may not a cost a thing but life does! $$$ is what pays for food, clothing, gas, electricity. And by the way daddy dearest, your case is state run. That means the state decided how much you were supposed to pay based on your income and reviewed it periodically.

It's hard to read this guy's crap and try to identify with him.

It's hard because Nick's dad is so far behind on his child support AND he never sees him. Once a year he'll give me some shpeal about how he never has any money yet he bought a house, a second car, a motorcycle, a dog, a ski trip, a DUI, a possession of Marijuana charge, lawyers to get out of 'em all...I could go on (but I have work to do).
It's hard to read this guy's crap and be on the other end: the end that does fund EVERYTHING, cleans everything, the I can't even take a shit without coming out of the bathroom and finding some craziness end.

And oh POO, there are those that say "It's your child."

No shit sherlock but I didn't make Nick on my own!

But like I said...'hard'...

Now that the kids are grown and can recognize that their father, however well intended he may think he was, can't provide, AND if their mother is making that much, why not close out the case?

I sometimes feel like closing out my case. The douchebag never pays his support. He never sees his son- he doesn't even call to see if he's alive! BUT everyone tells me 'it's for Nicolas...'

You guys have it all wrong. I work for Nicolas. I breathe for Nicolas. I have that dumb ass court case because his father is a douchebag.

I suppose it goes much deeper than just finances as I can speak volumes of the disappointment and anger one parent has for another when they are forced to use the court system to fend for their child....

I truly believe that there is someone out there that can help me with this and I promise to you all that I WILL help someone in the future with this same issue just as I have been helped by you.

Help someone with this issue??? Dude, you must have smoked your shit!

Instead of talking jargon about others in the future, Help your self or your kids NOW and pay your shit!

It's no suprise there no bids...

No comments: