Friday, September 28, 2007

Are you my daddy?



There’s this guy: the Paul Mitchell guy. Well, Paul Mitchell I guess. Duh!!
I swear he is related to Tom Selleck. Am I the only one who sees the family resemblance?


Every time I’m at a salon or browsing through a magazine and come across an image of Paul Mitchell, I always have the same thought.

Someone please give these two a DNA test!

The resemblance is uncanny.

These two could be brothers. Father and unknown child? They both have that same elongated face; the same light eyes; the same bone structure; the same facial hair patterns and hello- look at those noses! Heck, they even have the same receding hairline!


Um yeah, Paul Mitchell is the one with the monkey on his back... haha

2 comments:

Jorge A. Picaza said...

I'm not sure which is more surprising... the fact that a style icon (Mitchell) is the scraggly looking one, or the fact that you actually fathom these deep thoughts. I mean, really, when is the last time someone blogged about Tom Selleck and/or Paul Mitchell? You may be the next Perez Hilton.

SUE said...

You may be the next Perez Hilton

I'll take his bank account...
'cuz I already have a florescent wig.

Poor Paul.

Even the friggin' monkey has a better do!